Welcome to miEAA
The miRNA Enrichment Analysis and Annotation Tool (miEAA) facilitates the functional analysis of sets of miRNAs. With the increase in the amount of data regarding miRNAs, there is also an increase in the need for tools to help analyzing them. MiEAA is one of the tools in this regard. It is based on GeneTrail, which is an enrichment analysis tool for gene sets. In contrast to GeneTrail miEAA is tailored for human miRNA precursors and mature miRNAs.
Features of miEAA
- Over-representation analysis (ORA)
- Gene set enrichment analysis (GSEA) adapted for miRNAs
- Different categories for mature miRNAs and precursors
- More than 14,000 categories available for analysis
- miEAA features IDs from current miRBase release v21